||+61 3 9670 9661|
||+61 3 9670 4704|
Brian Bayston graduated from the University of Melbourne and was admitted to practice in Victoria in 1955.
Brian joined the firm in 1958 and joined in partnership with the late Harold McCracken in 1959. After some sixty years with the firm he acts as a consultant.
His practice is predominantly in the following areas:
- Wills and Estate Planning
- Deceased Estates
- Powers of Attorney & Guardianship
Brian’s community connections include elder, Scots’ Church, Melbourne and former Law Agent of the Presbyterian Church of Victoria.
Currently a Member of Councils and/or Board of Directors of:
- Scotch College
- Presbyterian Ladies’ College
- Australian Institute of Archaeology
- Gospel Hall Trustees Incorporated
- Melbourne School of Theology (formerly Bible College of Victoria)
- Leon & Mildred Morris Foundation
Former member of Council of:
- Bible Society in Australia (Past Chairman)
- Bible Society in Australia (Victoria) (Past Chairman)
- World Evangelical Alliance (Past Secretary)
- Australian Evangelical Alliance (Past Chairman)